CCSU Exam Pattern 2021
Chaudhary Charan Singh University will have to answer half the questions within one and a half hours in the main examination from July 2, semester from July 8 and BEd final year from September 1. The university has also halved the number of questions, halving the time of three hours. However, the numbers have almost doubled.
CCS University Exam Pattern 2021
The paper of B.Ed final will be of two hours. The report of the Dean’s Committee was given its green signal in the Academic Council meeting held under the chairmanship of Prof. NK Taneja on Wednesday. The committee has also given question wise marks arrangement in each paper. The proposed examinations will now follow the same pattern.
Know CCSU Exam Pattern 2021, the questions and numbers in the subject wise paper
- In the objective type exam, students will have to answer 75 questions out of 100. Marks of all 75 questions will be same.
- The question papers in which the pattern is of three sections i.e. very short, short and detailed answer, in which any two out of five questions in very short, any one in three questions of short answer and any two out of five questions of detailed answer will have to be answered.
- In examinations in which the pattern of question papers is to answer any five detailed answer questions out of ten, students will now have to answer two out of ten questions.
- Main Annual Examination 2021 Any five out of ten questions to be answered in the short answer question in section A of the question paper containing the unified syllabus of the second year. One question will have to be answered in Section B, C of broad answer and one question in Section D and E of detailed answer.
- There will be a short answer question of five marks and a detailed answer question of 15 marks.
- Ed final paper will be of two hours instead of three. Section A will consist of any two out of three broad answer questions, any two out of four questions in section B, and any eight out of ten questions in the very short section section C. Each detailed question will be of 12 marks, short answer four and very short one mark.
- In M.Ed course, the question paper pattern will consist of any two out of five very short questions from section A, any one out of three questions in section B short answer and any two out of five questions in section C with detailed answers. Each very short question will carry eight, short 16 and detailed 24 marks.
- In BA-BEd, BL.Ed course, the question paper consisting of three sections will have to answer any two out of six broad answer questions, any one in short answer three and all five questions in very short. Detailed question 15, short 10 and very short will be of two marks each.
- In MPED course, any two out of the first four questions while question number five will be compulsory. In this course only three questions will have to be answered. The first two will be 30-30 and question number five will be of ten marks.
- In the B.Com Honors in the campus, any five out of ten questions of very short, two questions out of five questions of detailed answer will have to be solved. Very short four-four and detailed questions will be of 25 marks.
- – All ten questions from MBA, MBA-HA, Very Short in Campus MBA, MBA-HA, BBA-HA, one from Section B and only two questions from Section B have to be answered. Very short two marks each while section B 20 and C will be of 15 marks each.
- -Annual Examination In the second year foundation course Hindi and English A, B, C, S-11, S-012 will have to answer any four out of seven questions. Questions one and two will be compulsory. In question 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 any two have to be attempted.
- In the second year foundation course Sanskrit A, B, C, S-13, all questions will be compulsory. Answer of any one mantra in question one, any one verse in question two, any two synonyms in question three, any five parts out of ten in question five have to be answered.
Official Website of CCSU – Click Here