The coronavirus pandemic has proved to be a ‘boon’ for a Hyderabadi man named Mohammad Nooruddin who has finally cleared his class 10th examination after repeatedly failing in his attempts over the past 33 years.
The whole world is battling the havoc of the corona virus epidemic and people are facing huge problems. Millions of people have lost their lives all over the world due to this virus and many lakhs others are lying in sick hospitals. However, the pandemic has proved to be a ‘boon’ for a Hyderabadi man named Mohammed Nooruddin who has finally cleared his class 10th examination after repeatedly failing in his attempts over the past 33 years.
The government passed without taking the exam
51-year-old Mohammad Nooruddin has managed to clear the 10th class exam this time as the Telangana government has cleared all the students without taking the exam due to the pandemic. Nooruddin, a student of Anjuman Boys High School in Musheerabad area, appeared in the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination for the first time in 1987. Despite passing in all other subjects, he could not succeed in English. He said that he did not even get any tuition in English.
Also Read :
- Latest news Odisha 12th Exam 2021 Canceled: CM said- life is more important than exam
- Bank Jobs 2021: Latest Bank Vacancy for 12th Pass, Clerk and Steno Posts, Rs 35863 Salary,
- Job NHM MP 2021: total 5215 Vacancy in National Health Mission recruitment drive in Madhya Pradesh
- Sarkari Jobs in UPRVUNL: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE)
- UP Police SI Bharti 2021: Good News! the last date extended of total 9534 direct recruitment in UP Police, see details