UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has started the online application process for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) Trainee posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of UPRVUNL, uprvunl.org.
Official notification released by UPRVUNL, this recruitment drive has been conducted to fill a total of 196 vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE) posts.
Read full Notification – Click Here
UPRVUNL JE Jobs 2021 important Dates
- last date for submission of the application fee – 04 July 2021.
UPRVUNL JE Vacancy 2021 Details
- (Electrical) Junior Engineer Trainee – 69 Posts
- (Mechanical)Junior Engineer Trainee – 78 Posts
- (Electronics & Instrumentation)Junior Engineer Trainee – 39 Posts
- (Computer)Junior Engineer Trainee – 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee Total No. of Vacancies – 196 Posts
UPRVUNL JE Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be given job on the basis of written test. The recruitment test will on objective type consisting of two papers.
- In Paper-I 150 questions will be asked from the respective branch (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics/ Control & Instrumentation, and Computer Engineering) Diploma Syllabus.
- Whereas in Paper-2, a total of 50 questions will be asked from General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
Application fee for UPRVUNL JE Recuritment 2021
- General and OBC category – Rs 1000,
- SC or ST: Rs 700
- PWD category candidates Rs 10.
How much salary in UPRVUNL JE ?
Eligible candidates who will get job on Junior Engineer (Trainee) post code 01 to 04 post will be given starting salary of Rs 44900 under Pay Matrix Level-7.
Online Link for applying UPRVUNL JE 2021 – Click Here
Who can apply for UPRVUNL JE Jobs 2021?
Candidates who have passed 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Control and Instrumentation or Computer Engineering from an institute recognized by the State Government can apply.
Must have passed 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Control and Instrumentation or Computer Engineering conducted by AICTE
Candidates who have passed 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Control and Instrumentation or Computer Engineering discipline conducted by any University in India can apply to these posts.
What is the Start date of UPRVUNL Application?
3 June 2021
How to apply for UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 ?
Apply online on official website www.uprvunl.org