IGNOU Recruitment 2023 | IGNOU Teaching Vacancy 2023 | IGNOU Faculty Jobs 2023 | IGNOU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the latest notification for the IGNOU Professor Recruitment 2023, IGNOU Teaching Recruitment 2023 for Teaching (Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor) Vacancy for 60 posts. Assistant Professor Vacancies in Delhi. The last date to apply online is before 31 Jan 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to IGNOU Recruitment 2023 through the official website of IGNOU from 4 January 2023. Important details of the IGNOU Vacancy 2023 like Educational qualification, Age Limit, Application fee, Selection Process, and How to apply for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 are given here.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 | IGNOU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post||Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Salary||As per IGNOU University Norms|
|Last date for apply||31-01-23|
IGNOU Vacancy 2023 Details | IGNOU Recruitment 2023 details
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College Recruitment 2023
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College Recruitment 2023
- Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2022
- Satyawati College Recruitment 2022
- Jesus and Mary College Recruitment 2022
- Latest updates in google webstory
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 eligibility details
Educational Qualification – for Assistant Professor
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% marks from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Educational Qualification for IGNOU Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
- Ph.D Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines.
- Ph.D Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed as Associate Professor through direct recruitment.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
- Minimum eight years of experience in teaching and research in an academic position in the university.
Educational Qualification for IGNOU Professor Recruitment 2023
- Ph.D qualification in the concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications in refereed journals.
- A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in a University or College.
- A Minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
IGNOU Recruitment – Qualification and Eligibility conditions for the Post of Professor Post
IGNOU Teaching Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
- Payment Mode – Online,
- UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD – No application fee
- Fees once paid will not be refunded
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
IGNOU Teaching Vacancy 2023 – Salary
- Professor – (Academic Level 14 of 7th CPC – Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200/-)
- Associate Professor – (Academic Level 13A of 7th CPC – Rs. 131400 to Rs. 217100)
- Assistant Professor – (Academic Level 10 of 7th CPC – Rs. 57700 to 182400)
IGNOU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for IGNOU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 will be done in 4 steps.
- Application form submission
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
How to apply for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 | IGNOU Teaching Vacancy 2023
- First, go to the official website www.ignou.ac.in
- And check for the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (31-Jan-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with a strength of 4,528 students.
Today, it serves the educational aspirations of over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 Regional Centres, around 2,000 Learner Support Centres and 20 overseas institutions. The University offers about 200 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with a strength of nearly 250 faculty members and 230 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres and over 35,000 academic counsellors from conventional institutions of higher learning, professional organisations, and industry among others.