St. Stephens College Recruitment 2022 | DU Assistant Professor Jobs | Stephens College Assistant Professor Vacancy | Official Advertisement | DU JOBS
St. Stephens College Recruitment 2022 Delhi, 17 Assistant Professor posts के लिए (Delhi University) में Permanent basis पर various subjects के लिए online application invite कर है। Application submission की last date 19 August 2022 है।
St. Stephen College recruitment 2022 के तहत Assistant Professor के लिए application link 5 August 2022 से start हो गया है। Form fभरने से पहले सभी candidates को official notification को ध्यान से पढ़ने की सलाह दी जाती है। St. Stephen College Vacancy 2022 में interest रखने वाले सभी candidates इस article से सभी details देख सकते हैं।
Important Information St. Stephen College Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Professor Vacancy
|Organization Name||St. Stephen’s College (University of Delhi)|
|Post for||Teaching Posts – Assistant Professor|
|Advt No. / Notification No.||SSC/04(4)TS/2022|
|Job Location||University Enclave Delhi University Campus, Delhi 110007|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date for Online Application||19-Aug-22|
|Official Website of Dyal Singh Evening College||www.ststephens.edu|
|Online Apply portal Link||https://recruitment.ststephens.edu|
|Official Advt. / Notification Download||Click Here|
Department wise Vacancy details for Stephens College Assistant Professor Vacancy
|S. No.||Subject||UR||PwD||Total Vacancies|
Ramanujan College Recruitment 2022
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
See Latest jobs in visual story
Important Dates for St. Stephens College Vacancy 2022 for Assistant Professor
|Application start Date||05-Aug-22|
|Last date for apply||19-Aug-22|
Assistant Professor : Level-10 ( Entry level Rs. 57,700 as per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
Shortlisting of candidates: Criteria and Process
- The Screening Committee will draw a list of all the candidates indicating the marks scored by them in descending order i.e. starting from the candidate getting the highest marks towards the candidates getting the lower marks. The applicant scoring less than 50 marks will not be included in the list of shortlisted candidates A relaxation of 05 marks to be given to candidates belonging to PwBD category
2. In case of a tie in the score of two or more candidates, the candidate having the higher/highest marks at the Master’s level shall be ranked above the other(s).
3. For appointment in the Colleges, All shortlisted candidates as specified in criteria III(1) be called for interview.
4. The marks awarded to the candidates during the process of screening of applications shall not have any weightage/credit or merit during t h e assessment/interview of the candidates by the Selection Committee as these marks shall be used only for screening/shortlisting purposes.
5. The time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil. /M.Tech/LLM/M.Ed or equivalent and / or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions. Further the period of active service spent on pursuing research degree simultaneously with teaching assignment without taking any kind of leave, shall be counted as teaching experience for the purpose of direct recruitment/ promotion
6. In case of any dispute with regard to screening of the applications, the decision of the Screening Committee shall be final.
7. The status of short-listing will be made available on the dashboards of the respective applicants for information.
Guidelines for Screening/Shortlisting of candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor St. Stephens College
Qualification for St. Stephens College Recruitment 2022
|1||A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.|
|2||Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).|
|1||The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).|
|Note||The academic score as specified in the screening guidelines for the College of the University shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.|
How to apply for the St. Stephens College Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022
- Interested और Eligible candidates Stephens College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 के लिए Online Apply कर सकते हैं
- Step first – Check the eligibility from the College’s official notification
- Step Second – go to the online portal https://recruitment.ststephens.edu/
- Step Third – Fill the application form
- Step Fourth – Upload the required documents like Caste, and Educational Docs.
- Step Fifth – Pay Fees online
- Step Sixth – Take Print out of the Application Form
- St. Stephens College official website link – Click Here
- Online Application Portal – Click Here
- Official Advt. – Click Here
- Join our Telegram Channel – Click Here
- Join our Twitter Page – Click Here
- Join our Facebook Page – Click Here
What is the official website of St. Stephens College?
The Official website for st. stephens college is https://www.ststephens.edu/
When is the last date for the assistant professor recruitment 2022?
The last date is 19 August 2022
How to apply for St. Stephens College Assistant Professor Vacancy?
Candidates can apply online by using official online portal – https://recruitment.ststephens.edu/