PGDAV College Recruitment 2023 for Non Teaching Staff | PGDAV College Non Teaching vacancy | PGDAV College Jobs 2023 |
PGDAV College Non Teaching Recruitment 2023, Delhi University, Administrative Officer, Section Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant, Computer Laboratory Attendant, etc posts की भर्ती के लिए latest notification release की है।
Eligible candidates PGDAV College Recruitment 2023 for Non Teaching के लिए वेबसाइट www.pgdavcollege.in से online apply कर सकते हैं। PGDAV College Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 से संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए हैं।
PGDAV College Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||PGDAV College (University of Delhi)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Job Location||Nehru Nagar, New Delhi|
|Last Date for applying||2 Weeks from the published in the Employment news|
|Employment Type||Full time|
PGDAV College Non Teaching Staff Vacancies 2022
|Start Date||23rd Feb 2023|
|Last date for Apply||2 Weeks from the published in the Employment news|
|Exam Date||Not Notify yet|
- SGGSCC Recruitment 2023 Apply for Guest Faculty
- Gargi College Recruitment 2023 for Guest Faculty
- Kamala Nehru College wanted Assistant Professors on Guest Basis
- Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2022
- Satyawati College Recruitment 2022
- Jesus and Mary College Recruitment 2022
- Latest updates in google webstory
- Administrative Officer – Pay Level- 10 (Pay Scale Rs. 56100-177500 )
- Section Officer – Pay Level – 7 ( Pay Scale Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400 )
- Senior Personal Assistant – Pay Level-07 (Pay Scale Rs. 44900-142400)
- Professional Assistant – Pay Level 06 (Pay Scale Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – Pay Level-06 (Pay Scale Rs. 35400-112400)
- Senior Assistant – Pay Level -06 (Pay Scale Rs. 35400-112400)
- Semi Professional Assistant – Pay Level-05 (Pay Scale Rs. 29200-92300)
- Assistant – Pay Level-04 (Pay Scale Rs. 25500-81100)
- Junior Assistant – Pay Level-2 (Pay Scale Rs. 19900-63200)
- Computer Laboratory Attendant – Pay Level -01 (Pay Scale Rs. 18000-56900)
- Library Attendant – Pay Level-01 (Pay Scale Rs. 18000-56900)
- Laboratory Attendant – Pay Level -1 (Pay Scale Rs. 18000-56900)
|PGDAV College Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification||Click Here|
|PGDAV College Recruitment 2023 for Non Teaching ONLINE LINK||Click Here|
|PGDAV College Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Official Website||Click Here|
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS
Qualification for Administrative Officer
Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the
UGC seven point scale.
Qualification for Senior Personal Assistant
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive
Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/
Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Skill test norms
(a) Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100w.p.m.
(b) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
(c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, E-mail
Qualification for Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/
Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics &Communications
M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 01 year experience in programming and Database management or
Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/service industry establishment of
Qualification for Semi Professional Assistant
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any otherdiscipline OR any other higher qualification.
- B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc.
- Course in computer application at Graduate or PGlevel or 6 months. Computer course from a recognized/registered institution.
A Graduate from a recognized University in anydiscipline with good working knowledge of computers.
Qualification for Junior Assistant
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /
University / Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
Qualification for Library Attendant
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Qualification for Computer Laboratory Attendant
Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized
How to apply for PGDAV College Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
- दिए गए अप्लाई ऑनलाइन लिंक पर क्लिक करें या वेबसाइट www.pgdavcollege..in पर जाएं
- आवेदन पत्र भरें
- आवश्यक दस्तावेज अपलोड करें
- शुल्क भुगतान करें
- आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट करें
Last date for applying for PGDAV College non teaching Vacancy 2023?
2 Weeks from the published in the Employment news
How many posts for PGDAV College Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
There are total 25 posts.
What is the online link for apply?
[…] PGDAV College Recruitment 2023 […]