PGDAV College Evening Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 | PGDAV College Evening vacancy | PGDAV Eve College Jobs 2022
PGDAV College Evening Non Teaching Recruitment 2022, Delhi University, ने Administrative Officer, Librarian, Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Assistant, Library Attendant, Computer Laboratory Attendant, etc posts की भर्ती के लिए latest notification release की है।
Eligible candidates PGDAV College Evening Recruitment 2022 के लिए वेबसाइट www.pgdavevecollege.in से online apply कर सकते हैं। PGDAV Evening College Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 से संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए हैं।
PGDAV College Evening Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||PGDAV College Evening|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Job Location||Nehru Nagar, New Delhi|
|Last Date for applying||10th August 2022|
|Employment Type||Full time|
PGDAV College Evening Non Teaching Vacancies 2022
|S. No.||Name of Post||Total|
|3||Senior Personal Assistant||1|
|4||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||1|
|5||Semi Professional Assistant (Library)||1|
|10||Computer Lab Attendant||1|
|Start Date||19th July 2022|
|Last date for Apply||10th August 2022|
|Exam Date||Not Notify yet|
- Administrative Officer – Pay Level- 10 (Pay Scale Rs. 56100-177500
- Librarian – Academic Pay Level-10 (Pay Scale Rs 57700-182400)
- Senior Personal Assistant – Pay Level-07 (Pay Scale Rs. 44900-142400)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – Pay Level-06 (Pay Scale Rs. 3500-112400)
- Semi Professional Assistant – Pay Level-05 (Pay Scale Rs. 29200-92300)
- Assistant – Pay Level-04 (Pay Scale Rs. 25500-81100)
- Junior Assistant – Pay Level-2 (Pay Scale Rs. 19900-63200)
- Library Assistant – Pay Level-04 (Pay Scale Rs. 25500-81100)
- Library Attendant – Pay Level-01 (Pay Scale Rs. 18000-56900)
- Computer Laboratory Attendant – Pay Level -01 (Pay Scale Rs. 18000-56900)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS
Qualification for Administrative Officer
Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the
UGC seven point scale.
Qualification for Librarian
a) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent
professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading
system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
b) Qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved
by the UGC.
Qualification for Senior Personal Assistant
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive
Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/
Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Skill test norms
(a) Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100w.p.m.
(b) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
(c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, E-mail
Qualification for Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/
Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics &Communications
M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 01 year experience in programming and Database management or
Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/service industry establishment of
Qualification for Semi Professional Assistant
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any otherdiscipline OR any other higher qualification.
- B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc.
- Course in computer application at Graduate or PGlevel or 6 months. Computer course from a recognized/registered institution.
A Graduate from a recognized University in anydiscipline with good working knowledge of computers.
Qualification for Junior Assistant
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /
University / Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
Qualification for Library Assistant
- Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science from a recognized institution;
- Computer Course at Sr. Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science/Word Processing from a
Qualification for Library Attendant
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Qualification for Computer Laboratory Attendant
Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized
|PGDAV Evening College Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|PGDAV Evening College Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 ONLINE LINK||Click Here|
|PGDAV Evening College Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for PGDAV College Evening Non Teaching Recruitment 2022
- दिए गए अप्लाई ऑनलाइन लिंक पर क्लिक करें या वेबसाइट www.pgdavevecollege..in पर जाएं
- आवेदन पत्र भरें
- आवश्यक दस्तावेज अपलोड करें
- शुल्क भुगतान करें
- आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट करें
Last date for apply for PGDAV College Evening Vacancy 2022?
Last date for online apply is 10th August 2022
How many vaccines for PGDAV College Eve. Non Teaching Recruitment 2022
There are total 17 posts.
What is the online link for apply?