DU Provisional Certificate
DU Student who wants a Digital provisional certificate can apply through DU Portal.
For issuing DU Provisional Certificate, the student will have to submit a fee of ₹ 500 per copy online. After depositing the fees, the student will get a receipt, which will have a number.
Students will have to apply online to get a provisional certificate from Delhi University. On Monday, the university issued a notice advising students to fill the online form by visiting the examination portal on DU’s website to get a provisional certificate.
Online link for Portal – http://app.du.ac.in/mig_pro/
These are the following steps for download DU Provisional Certificate
- Fill the online form by the DU Online portal (http://app.du.ac.in/mig_pro/)
- In this portal upload the soft copy of the photograph and scanned signature.
- Upload the soft copy of Mark-sheet or result.
- Deposit online fee of ₹ 500/- per copy for the issuance of Provisional Certificate.
- After completion of online process including the payment fee, candidate will receive the acknowledgment receipt along with a Receipt number.
- It means the request of candidate for issuance of Provisional Certificate has been provisionally accepted subject to verification.
- In case of non-receipt of the acknowledgment, send a copy of the duly filled online application, fee receipt, along with all uploaded documents and email to email@example.com
- The provisional certificate will be issued within ten days subject to the verification of the documents submitted.
Students have to upload their photo and scanned signature. Also, a soft copy of the marksheet and the result will have to be uploaded. For issuing provisional certificate, the student will have to submit a fee of ₹ 500 per copy online. After depositing the fees, the student will get a receipt, which will have a number.
If the acknowledgment receipt is not received, the copy of the online application and fee receipt along with the rest of the document will have to be e-mailed to the student on firstname.lastname@example.org. The university has said that after the verification of the documents, the provisional certificate will be issued within 10 days.
Also Read :-
- DU OBE Telegram Group | Du writes a letter to Telegram to stop group formed to help students in OBE exam 2021
- Top 10 colleges of Delhi University 2021, know which course is famous?
- TOP 10 COMMERCE COLLEGES IN DU
- TOP 10 SCIENCE COLLEGES IN DU
How to get Provisional Certificate from DU?
Fill the online form for digital provisional Certificate. Online Portal link – http://app.du.ac.in/mig_pro
What is the fee for Provisional Certificate in DU?
Students need to deposit online fee of ₹ 500/- per copy for the issuance of Provisional Certificate