CCSU Odd Sem Exam 2021
UG Regular-Private Final Year and UG-PG Final Semester Examinations in Chaudhary Charan Singh University will be held in four shifts from July 8 to August 8. final year papers will be held from July 20. The university will not conduct even semester examinations. On the basis of odd semester numbers, students will be promoted to the next semester by giving marks to the students in even semesters.
According to Registrar Dhirendra Kumar, soon the revised exam schedule will be uploaded on the website.
CCSU B.Ed final Exam 20 to 29 July 201
There will be no B.Ed first year papers in the university. Ed final year will be held from July 20 to 29. Paper 27 of Main B.Ed and Special B.Ed will run till July 29.B.ED-CCSU-EXAM-2021-NOTIFICATION
Decision on LLB-LLM paper later in CCSU
The decision on the date and format of the LLB I, VII, LLM I and IV and 10 semester examinations of BA-LLB in the university will be done later.
In such a situation, the university will issue separate instructions for the law course examinations. The university will decide on these in the examination committee going to be held soon.
Papers will not be again in CCSU
According to the university, the examinations of 001, 002, 003 subject code, which were held on April 10, will not be repeated. Paper code A-B-226, B-256, B-213, B-220, B-241, A-201, I-301 New and Graduation in second year paper code A-B-226, B-256, B-213, I-301 new and graduation done on 12th April itself Students in B 326, B-356, B-313, B-320, B-341 and S-301 will have the freedom not to appear for the remaining papers in the respective paper.
Students will be given marks in the second code on the basis of the April 12 paper itself. But if students want they can join the remaining paper code. In this situation, marks will not be given on the basis of April 12 examination, but on the basis of the remaining paper code, marks will be given in all the papers of the said paper.
Know qualifying-foundation number
According to the university, the written examination in paper code A-001, A-002, A-003 physical education has been done on April 10. The marks obtained in these papers will be considered as marks of practical of physical education. There will be no practical.
According to the university, since the first year examinations are not being held, there will be no foundation course A-009 examination. In the first year qualifying course A-008, only those students will be able to appear in these papers, who have either back in these papers or are qualified due to some other reason. The students of the same year of the first year will not be able to appear in the examinations of these papers.
CCSU foundation papers in the second year
According to the university, there will be examinations of 011, 012, 013 (Language) and qualifying course A-10 General Awareness in the second year foundation course. All the qualified students of second year, back and X will be able to appear in the examinations of these papers.
CCSU Odd Sem Exam 2021 will be like this
- Final year and final semester papers from July 8 to August 8. Those students in the first year of graduation who were promoted to the second year of graduation without examination in the examination of 2019-20, Their second year papers will also be held from July 8 to August 8.
- All courses will have only final semester examinations. Even semester will not be conducted. Students will be given numbers in even semesters on the basis of odd semesters. Odd semester papers have been done in December.
- Odd semesters except law, which did not have all the examinations in December or some subjects were left, their papers will also be held between July 8 and August 8.
- In the undergraduate course BA, B.Com, B.Sc. 2nd and final year, students will have the option to take only one paper code test in each subject. Students should prepare one paper code in each subject as per their convenience.
- In the four-year BPT, in the second year 2019-20 and 2020-21, students directly admitted (lateral entry) will be promoted by giving marks on the basis of diploma.
- In the examination hall, the student will be given a question paper of one subject question paper group, based on his/her desire. Numbers will be given in the rest of the code based on the paper that the student will give.
- All the papers will be of one and a half hours. In the annual system, the final year papers will be objective and the remaining years will be subjective.
- There will be no practical in the annual examinations of the even semester June-2021 and session 2020-21. Practical marks will be given on the basis of written test.
- Viva in regular examinations will be in online mode only, whereas in private courses there will be no viva. In these, Viva marks will be given on the basis of written examination.
Official Website of CCSU – Click Here