The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has again extended the last date of application for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor in Medical Colleges (Medical Education Department).
A notice has been issued on the official website in this regard. The notice said that due to the lockdown in various districts due to Covid-19, the last date of application was extended.
Applications were invited for this recruitment by issuing a notification on the official website on 31 March 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Total of 140 vacant posts of Assistant Professor. The application process was started from 2 April. Formerly, the last date to apply was May 1, 2021.
- Last date for online application: 25 May 2021
- Date of correction in online application: 26 May 2021 from 12 noon to 30 May 2021
Apply online through these steps
- To apply online, the candidates have to visit the official website, www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- After this, you have to click on the applied online link of the concerned recruitment available on the homepage. Now you will be brought to a new tab.
- Through the links given here, you can complete the process of filling the registration form and application form.
For queries related to technical issues
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org