The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the application date for admission to the Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses for the July 2021 session. Now candidates can apply till 15 June. The link activated for re-registration on Samarth portal ignou.samarth.edu.in.
Candidates who have not applied for the July session can apply by clicking on the link given below.
Direct link to apply
IGNOU July 2021: How to apply
- First of all visit IGNOU’s official website ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the link on the home page.
- Login and fill the application form and read the complete details
- Pay the fees and submit the form.
- Keep a printout of this for the future.
During the application, students will have to upload scanned photographs, signature, age certificate, educational qualification and experience documents, category certificate. Fees can be paid by credit card / debit card / net banking.
IGNOU has extended the deadline for submission of assignments for TEE June 2021. Those who have not yet submitted the assignment, let them know that the date of assignment submission has been extended till 31 May.