Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commissioned Officer (Indian Navy SSC Officer). SSC General Service and Hydro Cadre will be recruited in the Navy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- SSC General Service: 47 Posts
- Hydro Cadre: 3 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies in Indian Navy – 50 Posts
Last date for Indian Navy Bharti 2021
The last date to apply online for recruitment is till June 26, 2021.
Qualification for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- Must have passed BE or B.Tech in any discipline from any recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- OR Candidates who have done Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA can apply.
Selection Process of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in fifth semester of degree course. Interviews will be conducted by SSB tentatively on July 21 at Bangalore, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of SSB. Candidates who are declared medically fit by SSB will be appointed for training based on entry wise merit list and number of vacancies.
Official Website of Indian Navy – Click Here
Notification for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Click Here
- HSSC Haryana Police Commando Recruitment 2021, Salary up to Rs 69,100, Apply Online @hssc.gov.in,
- RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Government Jobs | Headmaster Praveshika School
- BIS Recruitment 2021 Notification: Sarkari job for the posts of Scientist in Bureau of Indian Standards
- Bank Jobs 2021: Latest Bank Vacancy for 12th Pass, Clerk and Steno Posts, Rs 35863 Salary,