Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) Admission 2021-22: has started the process of admission for the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and other programs academic session 2021-2022.
The university has released an e-prospectus (Jamia Admission 2021 E-Prospectus) on its official website www.jmi.ac.in and www.jmicoe.in.
What is the last date of JMI Admission Form 2021?
- The last date for online application for taking admission in Jamia is till 30 June 2021.
- Candidates will be given time from 1 to 05 July for application correction.
- After this, e-admit cards for the entrance examination will be released on 15 July.
What is the Exam and result date of JMI Entrance 2021?
The entrance examination for a total of 134 courses at Jamia University will start from 26 July and will end on 28 August 2021. While the results of the entrance examination for admission are expected to be declared by September 2021 last.
How to apply in Jamia Admission 2021?
- Visit the official website of Jamia University (JMI) www.jmi.ac.in and www.jmicoe.in.
- Go to the entry menu available on the homepage.
- Click on the Admission Registration link here and complete the process.
- Enter credentials to login and fill in the application form.
- Fill the application form, select the program and category.
- Upload required documents.
- Submit fees and submit the form.
- For the future, save the receipt of the form with you and take the print out with you.
8 new courses announced by Jamia University
- BA (Hons) French and Francophone Studies in Spanish and Latin American Study Center
- MSc Environmental Science and Management
- Masters of Design in Architecture Faculty
- MA Mass Media (Hindi) in Hindi Department
- Translation Studies PG Diploma in English Department
- PG Diploma in English-Hindi Translation in Hindi Department
- MBA (Healthcare and Hospital Management)
- BA (Hons) Spanish and Latin American Studies at Spanish and Latin American Study Center
New departments will add by Jamia Unviersity
- The university has also started 4 new departments for the academic session 2021-22.
- Hospital Management and Hospice Studies
- Foreign Languages
- Design and Innovation
- Environmental Sciences Department.