Jamia Admission 2021
Do you want to take admission in UG, PG, Diploma or any Ph.D course? So Jamia Hamdard University is giving you a chance. Established by the Government of India in New Delhi, this university is NAAC Grade A (NAAC). The university has released the notice of admission in various courses for 2021-22.
How to apply admission in Jamia University 2021
To join the process of admission in Jamia Hamdard University, you have to fill the online application form. You can get information about all the courses through Jamia Hamdard’s website jamiahamdard.edu. After this, you can register for that course by visiting the online application portal jamiahamdard.nopaperforms.com.
The last date to apply online is 25 July 2021. You can apply for a maximum of 8 courses through one application form. The direct link of the application portal is given next.
Admission Criteria for JMI Admission 2021?
According to the course, the university takes admission in various entrance exams and on the basis of their scores. Admission to many UG courses is done on the basis of scores of national level entrance exams, such as NEET, JEE, CLAT. But this year these exams are getting delayed due to the pandemic. In such a situation, the university can adopt an alternative approach.
Professor MA Jaffrey, VC, Jamia Hamdard University said that this is an extraordinary situation. But we will not compromise on merit. We have laid down a proper process, which is fair and transparent. The complete details of admission, eligibility and selection process will be released soon on the university website.
Official Website of JMI – Click Here
- DU Admissions 2021: Delhi University may start registration process from July 15
- DU Admission 2021 Update: UG entrance exam in July for 70 thousand seats of Delhi University
- NCERT brings new opportunity in 2021, Become a teacher, apply for B.Ed after 12th
- CBSE 12th Result 2021 Latest Update: CBSE 12th Board Result can be released in July
- Latest Update CBSE 12th Board Exam Canceled: these are the important things of PM Modi’s meeting