Bihar Postal Circle, India Post had issued a notification on 27 April 2021 for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The process of online application on the official website was started from 27 April 2021
- The last date to apply is May 26, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting appost.in.
- Total of 1940 vacancies of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak are to be filled.
Know who can apply
Minimum Qualification – 10th Pass with Mathematics, Local Language and English
For More details, you can check the notification by visiting the official website.
Age- as on 27 April 2021, the minimum age of candidates is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
The selection of the candidates will be done through the automatic generated merit list
How to apply online for Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- To apply online, candidates must first visit the official website, https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspxa
- After this, through the online application link on the homepage, you will be able to complete the application process.
The Online application process has three stages.
- In the first stage, registration, payment of fees
- in the second stage and filling the application form
- in the third stage, uploading the document will have to be completed.