DU postgraduate course admission 2020: Delhi University has released a revised schedule of entrance examination and merit based admission to postgraduate courses. Now the admission under the first merit list will be from November 18. Earlier this process was to start from October 28. Dean of Admission Department, Prof. Shobha Bagai, said that the final result of graduation final year students has not been released.
The University is constantly trying to release the results as soon as possible. This is also one of the reasons why the date of admission has been extended. DU administration said that it has been told that after completion of the admission process on the basis of the first two merit lists, studies will also be started from December 1. After this, admissions will be done on the basis of the third merit list. The intention of the university behind this is that the students get enough time to study.
Merit list will be released at the time of admission
- Admission to first merit from 18 November 10 am to 20 November 5 pm
- Last date for depositing fees is 23 November at 11:59 pm
- Second merit list from 25 November 10 to 27 November 5 PM
- Last date for depositing fees is 30 November to 11.59 pm
- Third merit list from 2 December 10 to 4 December 5 PM
- Last date for depositing the fees is December 7 at 11.59 pm