DU Admission 2020 Cut Off List – College Wise
DU Cut off and Admission fees submission Schedule for UG Merit Based, UG Entrance Based and PG Entrance Based Admissions.
|DU Cut Off 2020||UG Merit Based Admission Schedule||UG Entrance Based Admission Schedule||PG Entrance Based Admission Schedule|
|1st cutoff list||12-Oct-2020||19-Oct-2020||26-Oct-2020|
|Admission against 1st cutoff||12 to 14 Oct 2020||19 to 21 Oct 2020||26 to 28 Oct 2020|
|Last date of fees payemnt||16-Oct-2020||23-Oct-2020||30-Oct-2020|
|2nd cutoff list||19-Oct-2020||26-Oct-2020||2-Nov-2020|
|Admission against 2nd cutoff||19 to 21 Oct 2020||26 to 28 Oct 2020||2 to 4 Nov 2020|
|Last date of fees payemnt||23-Oct-2020||30-Oct-2020||6-Nov-2020|
|3rd cutoff list||26-Oct-2020||2-Nov-2020||9-Nov-2020|
|Admission against 3rd cutoff||26 to 28 Oct 2020||2 to 4 Nov 2020||9 to 11 Nov 2020|
|Last date of fees payemnt||30-Oct-2020||6-Nov-2020||13-Nov-2020|
|4th cutoff list||2-Nov-2020||NO||NO|
|Admission against 4th cutoff||2 to 4 Nov 2020||NO||NO|
|Last date of fees payemnt||6-Nov-2020||NO||NO|
|5th cutoff list||9-Nov-2020||NO||NO|
|Admission against 5th cutoff||9 to 11 Nov 2020||NO||NO|
|Last date of fees payemnt||13-Nov-2020||NO||NO|
DU Admission Cut Off 2020: Good news for all students looking for admission in Arts, Science, and Commerce in Delhi University. The date released for the cut-off list (Ist, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and Special Cut-off List) for admission in UG courses in various colleges including North and South Campus of Delhi University.
Prepration of Cut-off lists in Delhi University
The cut-off lists are prepared by the individual Colleges of Delhi University based on class 12 marks and number of seats availability in each college.
Candidate who matched cut-off percentage may process for admission and document verification.
DU Cut Off Schedule for UG Merit Based, UG Entrance Based and PG Entrance Based Admission
|DU Cut Off list 2020||Dates of UG (Merit Based)||Date for UG (Entrance Based)||Date for PG (Entrance Based)|
|1st Cut off list||12-Oct-2020||19-Oct-2020||26-Oct-2020|
|2nd Cut off list||19-Oct-2020||26-Oct-2020||2-Nov-2020|
|3rd Cut off list||26-Oct-2020||2-Nov-2020||9-Nov-2020|
|4th Cut off list||2-Nov-2020||–||–|
|5th Cut off list||9-Nov-2020||–||–|
For UG Merit-Based admissions in University of Delhi, the admission in 1st cut-off will be start from 10:00 A.M. on the 12th of October (Monday) to 05:00 P.M on the 14th of October (Wednesday). The last date of payment for the 1st cut-off over at 11:59 P.M on the 16th of October (Friday).
For UG Entrance-Based admissions in University of Delhi, the admission in 1st cut-off will be start from 10:00 A.M. on the 19th of October (Monday) to 05:00 P.M on the 21st of October (Wednesday). The last date of payment for the 1st cut-off over at 11:59 P.M on the 23rd of October (Friday).
What is the factors for deciding DU Cutoff ?
- Total number of registration for specific course.
- Total number of seats in the college for specific course.
- Demand of specific course
- Past admitted admission in specifi course.
- Past cut off percentage trends
What to do after DU cut off is released?
After cut off declaration for admission 2020 in DU, the most important step is check cut off list and apply to college for document verification.
Documents verification is mandatory. know how verification will be done in 2020.
Due to Covid-19, There is some changes in the way of admission in Delhi University 2020. In this time, the admission process will be done online. there is no need to go college for document verification or fill offline college form.
The document verification will be conducted onine for the candiates who have applied for the admission in college by the college administration.
But, Documents need to be presented for physical verification at the end of the admission process.
There are some steps for document verification in DU Admission 2020 for Merif Based Courses.
- When the Du cut-off is declared, candidates are required to login into thier admission portal with their id and password.
- In the student deshboard click on apply tab and check cut off percentage college wise.
- After that select course and college as per percentage matched.
- and apply online with apply now button.
- College administration will get your application online and process for further action.
- College administration will check your document which was uploaded by you at the time of registration in admission portal.
- These Documents will be checked by the College, 10th, 12th Class mark sheet & certificates, Caste Certificate if application.
- After documents verification, Candidate will get fees payment link on their admission portal deshboard.
- Candidates are required to pay their fees in specific time period which is given by the DU Schedule.
- After successful payment of admission fees, candidate will be granted provisional admission to the college.
Document Verification for Entrance Based Courses
For Entrance based courses, after clear entrance exam by the candidates is eligible for admission to applied course. after cut off released for entrance based courses, candidate have to verifty their documents.
The process will also same as for the merit based courses.
List of Documents for the Verification in DU Admission 2020
- DU Admission Application form 2020
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate, if applicable
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued after 31 March 2020, Caste must be included in Central Government List.
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM after 31 March 2020.
- Sports or ECA Certificate, if applicable
Is Document Verification Necessary in DU for Admission?
Document verificationis a mandatory step for admission process. The admission committee at the respective college will verify documents. after document verification, Head of the College or Principal approved admission and candidate receive payment link for admission fees.